Before we go to know more about Cuddalore gold rate today 03/02/2022, first of all, we need to know about the “k” it stands for Karat. Karat is nothing but a scale to measure the ratio of Gold. We know gold is the biggest trade market in the world, it swings metal in India nowadays. Here is the list of gold rate in Cuddalore as follow
Today 24 Karat Gold rate in Cuddalore
24 karat is the pure form of gold that is used for investment. It is usually used for making bars and coins to trade. It is naturally more expensive than 22 karats.
24 karat gold rate in Cuddalore market today 03/02/2022 as follow
Today 22 Karat Gold rate in Cuddalore
22 karat gold is commonly used as jewelry; it consists of 91.67% gold and the remaining 8.33% other metals like zinc, nickel, or another alloy. Gold of 22 karats is known as 916 KDM because it comprises 91.67% pure gold.
22 Karat gold rate in Cuddalore market today 03/02/2022 as follow
Today 1 sovereign Gold rate in Cuddalore
Savaran (or) Pavan is a unit of gold rate in India. Both the names are used to denote Sovereign. 1 sovereign gold contains 8 grams of gold.