Tanishq Gold Saving Scheme
Tanishq has been operating two gold saving schemes – Golden Harvest and Swarna Nidhi scheme for many years.
Gold Savings Scheme to enable you to buy some Gold without having to pay a lump sum at one go.
This plan is Gold Savings Schemes and not Gold Investment Schemes. However, there are certain pros and cons of such schemes, and you should keep them in mind before deciding to put your amount in them.
These are mostly a business model that ensures sales and is a strategic initiative.
Golden Harvest Scheme of Tanishq
- Golden Harvest Scheme is a smart and secure way to purchase gold of your choice.
- Under this plan, you are simply needed to deposit a monthly sum which can be later utilized to buy the gold jewellery of your choice at a subsidized rate.
- In other words, the key reason for this scheme is to facilitate customers to set aside amount so that they can buy jewellery at a later date with a discount.
- Let us check the features of the scheme.
|Scheme Name||Golden Harvest Scheme|
|Eligibility||Anybody above 18 years of age|
|Account||Through online or App or by visiting the nearest Tanishq showroom (offline).|
|Maximum Investment/td>||Multiples of INR 1000/-|
*Mandatorily close the account within 400 days from the date of opening.
|Refund||No cash refund shall be permissible.|
|Payment||Offline – through cash, cards, ECS, PDCs at showrooms.
Online – through Tanishq website or Golden Harvest App using your cards, net-banking.
Tanishq Golden Harvest Scheme Complaints
- All India toll-free number 1800-258-2598 between 10 AM and 10 PM (IST) on all 7 days or email us at email@example.com
- Tanishq, Titan Company Limited, INTEGRITY, No.193, Behind D Mart, Veerasandra, Electronic City PO, Off Hosur Main Road, Bangalore – 560100
- Disputes if any will be subject to the Courts in Bangalore jurisdiction only, to the exclusion of any other court’s jurisdiction.
- In case of any change in existing laws, rules, Acts, etc. by any regulatory authority, the Company reserves the right to make such modifications/change/suspend/discontinue the Plan suitable to the change of law and necessary requirements as per the same have to be complied with by the account holder.